Wednesday, November 7, 2012

AIO Characters on Twitter

I only follow 8 people on Twitter and two of them wouldn't stop talking about the recent election. I get enough of politics at school so I unfollowed them. So, I started searching for other people to follow. Eventually, I came to the realization that there's no one cool to follow on Twitter.


Celebrities are so not cool. I don't care what they have to say. But you know who's thoughts I'd care about? Odyssey characters.

Then I started thinking about funny tweets that our favorite characters may come up with.

I am the worst when it comes to editing pictures and I don't have Photoshop so my attempts at creating these examples are pretty pathetic. Here's what I came up with:






I wish my sense of humor and photo editing skills were better...

If you guys come up with any better looking/funnier ones, email them to me!








5 comments:

  1. Haha! The Whit one was hysterical! There should be Twitter accounts for AIO characters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular, Victoria! Please keep making more of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you two liked them! Thank you! Maybe I'll make a few more sometime soon. Like I said, give me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you posting again - and I would so totally follow the Whit's End crew on Twitter! If I had one.

    ReplyDelete