Saturday, January 26, 2013

AIO Characters on Facebook

Hello, people. I know it's been a while. (I've been busy with school and such) I was thinking a little more about my last post about Odyssey tweets. I wondered what would happen if we moved that to Facebook. Let me warm you people that I'm not that funny nor am I good at editing photos. (So why am I doing this? No idea. Guess I'm bored since I'll have no episodes to review till next fall.) Anyway, enjoy!


Classy, Whit. 


There goes Eugene breaking the fourth wall. 


I'll try to write more and edit photos less.

8 comments:

  1. *snerk* Jason's response... :rofl: XD

    I like these! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, guys! I love when I get comments and feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed every word. The idea of accounting for Bernard's leaving... and so very cleverly handled! I'm a bit ticked with you. I've been meaning to do this very thing! I doubt I would ever in my life have gotten around to it, though... But anyway, all of them are hilarious, and I love every single one of your posts. I've read some of them twice. Anyhow, my one request would be, for heaven's sake, stop insulting everything you do! Ironically, it's the only thing that's not enjoyable about your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, those are awesomely hilarious! Make more! :) The second one was so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY GIRL! Could you please post again? Do you want us to BEG!? Okay, fine.... Down on my knees, will you please, oh pllleeeeeezzz-uh-eeez make a new post, oh beautiful and wonderful blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh Jason's response had me on the floor!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete