Friday, April 6, 2012

Timing Is Everything


Since I love The Blackgaard Saga, the Green Ring Conspiracy, and the Labyrinth, I've been wanting to give Novacom a try. From what I've heard, it's like all the aforementioned sagas; full of action, classic characters, government secrets, and Jason being freaking awesome. (I enjoy all of these things)

This conviction to listen to Novacom could not have come at a better time. The episodes are on the radio right now and they'll coincide with Mitch's reappearance in May. So, I'll be fully immersed in ConnieXMitch mode and feel much stronger about their relationship when "Something Old, Something New" premieres. 


Only the Lord could have set things up to be this perfect


Now, I'm very familiar with Connie and Mitch. I pretty much listened to all their episodes after Novacom. (I have no idea how that worked out) I'm really excited that Mitch is coming back at the end of the album and I'm dying to hear it. (Sorry if I just completely spoiled it for you guys. Not that I think anyone is reading this anyway.) 

Anyway, there's not much more to say on the matter. If you guys have any thoughts on the Novacom saga, feel free to leave a comment or email me. (I won't hold my breath) 


No comments:

Post a Comment