Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Retraction

When you get older, you get more conscious of what you write and say out loud. I'm getting more and more aware of this everyday. My last post was a rant about how Odyssey was put on iTunes but you couldn't buy any individual episodes. Well, it's been about a week or so since I posted and almost all the episodes have been individualized. Of course I found this out AFTER I posted my rant. 


Don't look at me

Thanks for this guilt trip, Focus. Well played...



I recant! I guess I was too impatient and should have just sit back and let things happen. I'm sorry for jumping the gun and talking bad about Focus. I should have been more patient and waited a bit longer to see if the episodes would be individualized. 

Here's a picture of bunnies to make up for everything.


 
Just so you guys know, I plan to spend as much money as possible on these episodes. I've already bought several.
   
     •Pamela Has a Problem
     •The Price of Freedom
     •The Top Floor 1,2,3
     •Prequels of Love

I've loved listening to all of these episodes. They're great and I love having them on my iPod. I listen to them on the bus in the morning, when I'm in study hall, when I'm on a walk, or when I'm just relaxing at home. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm grateful to FOTF for making the episodes more available to me. Even if the episodes weren't individualized, I'd still be grateful. I may have seemed like I had a bad attitude in my last post but in the long run, I'm just happy that Odyssey exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment