Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Avery Awards


Since Album 55 has been the first "Odyssey 2.0" album I've listened to on the radio, I'm actually interested in the Avery Awards. I made sure to cast my vote. 

My Choice for Best Actress: Georgia Dolenz (Sue) 
The Winner: Georgia Dolenz

My Choice for Best Actor: Townsend Coleman (Jason) My choice should not be that surprising.
The Winner: Townsend Coleman 

My Choice for Sound Design: Sgt. York. The historical episodes are always well produced. 
The Winner: Sgt. York. 

My Choice for Best Minor Character: Mrs. Kramer. She was hilarious. I hope to hear more from her. 
The Winner: Mycroft Thugg. An understandable choice. He was very funny. 

My Choice for Best Villain: Reggie Fingers. Brits beats Asians any day.  
The Winner: Mr. Grote. 

My Choice for Best Clip: The one from the Labyrinth. (Mrs. Kramer's poem was a close runner up)
The Winner: Mrs. Kramer's poem. Another understandable choice. 

My Choice for Best Episode: Labyrinth. 
The Winner: The Labyrinth

Then there was a bonus question that was not mentioned in the podcast. It was the most difficult question on the poll. Who does Focus think they are? They think they can just spring a question like that on me? 

Best Character of All Time (My opinion): I said "A three way tie between Whit, Jason, and Jack Allen" (You don't know how hard I tried to keep the phrase "three way" out of that answer...)

I love how Focus is doing everything in their power to douse the flames coming from the Connie and Mitch fangirls. They've had four podcasts telling fans that Connie and Mitch are not going to happen. It's so amusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment