Saturday, June 16, 2012

There Will Be No Recording of the Live Show


I had a whole post on why I would never go to the live show. I have my reasons (and they're listed in that other post) but I'm really mad that they aren't gonna release any kind of recording of the show. 



Arrgh. They did the same thing for the last show. At least, on the Official Podcast, they had highlights. 


You know, I'm really irritated. How difficult is it to record a show and a few interviews? Please. Even I could do it. I'd buy a nice tape recorder and download a simple audio editing program. It would be a bit rough but I'd still be something. 

And I doubt I'll find a bootleg recording on the Internet. The demographic AIO aims towards generally don't sneak recording devices or video cameras into shows. They're normally law abiding citizens. *sigh* I need to find a fandom filled with less respectable people. 

I hope that everyone who went to the show had a great time. Did anybody sneak in a recording device? (If somebody did, email me) 

5 comments:

  1. Good job, Victoria! I only recently discovered this site, but it has quickly become one of my favorites! Keep up the good work! I love your use of pictures and video clips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's so nice to know that some people are actually reading this. It really means a lot to me. I'll try to improve the look of the site and update a bit more frequently before school starts.

      Delete
    2. If I may say something, adding links to other AIO sites would be a nice little touch. Have you ever seen my fan site, Twists and Turns? If you would like, the link is http://twistsandturns-aio.weebly.com/. I can't wait for more articles. Will you do any more articles that aren't reviews?

      Delete
    3. That's a good idea! (By the way, I have been on your site before. Very nice work.) And yeah. I'll do some extra articles. I know most Odyssey sites do a latest news thing so I'm not sure if I'll do that. I'll brainstorm some stuff and get to work. Thanks so much for the advice and encouragement. :)

      Delete
  2. Find a bootleg recording, and I'm gonna want an email too.. ^^

    ReplyDelete