Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hey, everyone.

My name's Victoria. I've noticed that the internet needs more blogs about Odyssey so I have decided to create one. I plan on reviewing shows, discussing various characters, and talking about any news. Feel free to comment or email me at victoriadonahue2362@gmail.com

Before I start, I think I should tell you guys a bit about myself. I first discovered Odyssey when I was about 11. (I'm in my teens now) My friends introduced AIO to me when I was visiting them in Indiana one summer. I pretty much fell in love and they lent me some CDs. Then, almost by the grace of God, a woman from my church gave me a ton of Odyssey cassettes a few weeks later. I became obsessed as I learned about the world of AIO. Odyssey has really helped me grow in my faith and life. I'm sure that you all have similar stories and testimonies. (I'd love to hear 'em!) Okay, I promise, the next post will be about Odyssey and not my boring life! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment